Seahorse Unit M
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
"Top Reasons to Book Seahorse M:
* Beachfront Top Floor
* Huge Beachfront Balcony
* Two Car Garage on the Ground Level
* The Gulf of Mexico is Steps Away
* Across the Street from Peg Leg Pete’s
* Just 1.6 miles to the Pensacola Beach Boardwalk
* Professionally Managed
Seahorse M is a lovely one bedroom, two bath condo which sits directly on the top level of Seahorse on Pensacola Beach. There is an elevator in the complex and a two car garage on the ground level. When you enter this beautiful condo, you’ll notice the tile flooring, colorful and updated furnishings plus flatscreen tv in the living room. The glass sliders open out to the expansive beachfront balcony to bring in more of that view! The open kitchen is outfitted with an eat in bar, stainless appliances, wine fridge, glass fronted cabinetry and open shelving. Your chef will love this view! The bedroom has a king...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- "Guests must be at least 25 years of age to place a reservation.
- All properties are Non-Smoking!
- This property does NOT allow Pets!
- No Parties Allowed!
- Most complexes have parking permits that you will receive at check-in. There is a maximum of 2 permits per unit. Additional vehicles will need to be parked in a public parking lot. Display the permits on your dashboard or rearview mirror at all times.
- Most condos/townhomes prohibit boats, trailers, jet-skis, motor homes and buses.
- Once your reservation is paid in full you can expect to receive your welcome package and check in instructions containing remote check in and electronic door codes. Unless otherwise noted.
- Late Night Arrivals – Please be considerate of your neighbors if making a late night arrival. Please ensure you have all necessary directions, door codes, parking passes, and/or security gate combinations. If you have trouble with the codes, call 850-934-0099 EXT 3 and leave message for on-call manager."