Kings Crossing Townhome 4
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
A spacious (1,400 sq ft) and warmly decorated unit on two levels, which is just a short stroll from downtown Winter Park. A choice of restaurants and a variety of shopping is within walking distance from this unit.
The entry of the town home is a large coat room, great for storing boots, skis, coats and more (a ski/storage also is located outside the front door area.)
The master bedroom on the ground floor has a king-sized bed plus en-suite bathroom. This room offers cable TV with a DVD player.
The second bedroom on the ground floor has two twin beds with access to a full bathroom in the hallway.
A stacked washer dryer is located on the ground floor.
The upstairs of the unit is warm and inviting. The great room has a pine-paneled vaulted ceiling, an open-plan layout featuring a fully equipped kitchen with skylight, breakfast bar, dining and living room areas. The room has a large moss-rock fireplace, cable...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
No Pets Allowed
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Quiet hours are from 10pm to 7am.
- All guests must complete rental agreement to provide credit card, email and phone number.
- Please use contact information inside of the unit or guest portal to communicate directly with us at our local office.