- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Villa Vivre is located in the cosy holiday park of Domaine Les Rives des l’Ardeche for eight people with a private pool. There are around 100 holiday villas in the holiday park, the guests can make free use of the tennis courts and the communal swimming pool.
Spacious living room with sitting area and fireplace, television with Dutch channels. Dining room with dining area and double sliding door giving access to the covered terrace. Open kitchen with dishwasher, fridge with separate freezer, oven, and microwave. Washer and dryer available.
The villa has four bedrooms, all suitable for two people. There is a fan in each bedroom. The first bathroom is on the ground floor, with shower room and washbasin and the second bathroom is on the first floor, with bath, washbasin, and toilet. Because the shower room is on the ground floor, the villa is also attractive for less mobile persons.
The villa has WiFi...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Tennis Courts: Community
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.