- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
A beautiful three-bedroom house sleeping six people, with boutique interiors, patio, garden and stunning panoramic views out across the countryside. Nestled in the charming village of Low Row, with the friendly country pub just next door, this is the perfect place from which to enjoy your next luxury break in the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
The ground floor consists of a large characterful open plan lounge area featuring a central fireplace with traditional wood burning stove. There are double-aspect windows facing south and west, and the sofas, armchairs and top-quality soft furnishings create a wonderfully welcoming and homely feel. With a starter pack of logs and kindling to get you going, this is the perfect space for cosying up to relax together as a family after days of fresh air and adventures.
The high-end finish continues in the kitchen dining area, with a superb bespoke country kitchen with range...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Optional services:
- Accidental damage cover: 9 GBP per booking.
- - Pets are not allowed.