- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
There are two outdoor lounges, one facing the east with a table and seating area, suitable for receiving breakfast and resting in the afternoon under the shade. One facing the west under the main pergola, with a large table, outdoor sofa, chaise lounges and barbecue area.
Villa Sude has an outdoor swimming pool. All rooms have private bathrooms and entrances, air conditioning, heating, private veranda with pergola, desk area. Each veranda has a seating area with two armchairs and a small table. The bathrooms have showers. The kitchen is fully equipped with oven, induction cooking top, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washing mashing with dryer, ironing board.,Living room area has a large sofa, two lounge armchairs, TV and sound system.
The villa is located at the south-west part of the island of Naxos, in the area called Oskelos – Kastraki, 15 km on the main street from Naxos town. You can...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Naxos Town: 15 km Airport: 14 km Beach: 2 km Port: 15 km Nearest village Vivlos: 8 km Hospital: 15 km Nearest pharmacy: 8 km Nearest bus stop: 1 km Nearest mini market: 1 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.