A Study in Sienna
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Part of a handsome redbrick mansion block, this one-bedroom apartment combines a warm palette and a classic, period aesthetic. Comfortable furnishings, leather-bound books, and decorative antiques, offer an indulgently British experience, whilst the location - beside a leafy private square - affords you the odd moment of quiet, despite the bustle of central of London being a stone’s throw away.
Classic period features, eclectic artwork, and curious antiques are showcased in generously-sized rooms, with no shortage of natural light. The living room is a masterful mix of fresh white interiors and full-length windows, lifted by vibrant wall art and two loveable (we think), sculpted canine companions. Plush armchairs and a working gas fireplace really crank up the comfort, making this the perfect place to unwind after a hard day’s city-scoping. There’s a classically vintage study with apricot interiors, warm lighting, and two...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids not allowed. Infants not allowed.