Beach Break 821 #204DS-H
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
This secondfloor condo at Durant Station features a stunning oceanfront primary bedroom a 28foot sundeck overlooking the beach and both ocean and sound views that youll remember for years to come Youll also be treated to an extensive electronics package including four TVs a VCR a DVD player a stereoCD player satellite HDTV with DVR and free highspeed WiFi for your laptop
The Durant Station Condominiums offer spectacular ocean views private oceanfront decks and soundside decks for viewing colorful sunsets Elevator service to all levels makes this property a convenient choice for all ages theres no need to haul luggage or groceries up long flights of stairs
Youll be just a few steps from the ocean via a private wooden walkway Durant Station also offers a host of amenities including one of Hatteras Islands largest pools with an adjacent hot tub The Durant Station Community Center is crowned by the original historic...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation you agree to the additional policies terms and conditions below
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements guests must be at least 25 years of age to book Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation
- No dogs are welcome in this home No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 8 am
- If early checkin is available for your reservation you will be notified by 9 am on the morning of your arrival by email Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property Tents or other structures may not be erected
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy
- Due to local laws regulations or Homeowner Association rules guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager
- Property Specific terms
- This Agreement is between you and Property Manager North Carolina LLC acting for itself and for the Owner In addition to making your booking through Property Manager you will be required to electronically sign a guest contract which will be sent to you via email within 24 hours of booking You will not be able to check in to your rental home until we have received your signature electronically Please contact us directly if you do not receive this agreement You must be 25 years or older in order to rent this property This Agreement is between you and Property Manager North Carolina LLC acting for itself and for the Owner Cancellation Policy No Shows Travel Insurance For cancellations received 30 or more days before the first night of your reservation Property Manager will issue a credit of 100 of the amount you paid This credit can only be used for a stay at the same Property you originally reserved unless the property ceases to be managed by Property Manager and expires if not redeemed within 15 months of the date of cancellation No full or partial refunds or credit will be granted for noshows or if you cancel less than 30 days before the first night of your reservation arrive after the first night of your reservation or depart before the last night of your reservation unless you purchased Trip Protection at least 30 days before the first night of your reservation or within 24 hours if reservation is made less than 30 days in advance of stay and cancel for a covered reason If State or local authorities order a mandatory evacuation of an area that includes the Property Renter shall comply with the order Upon compliance Renter will be entitled to a refund of the prorated rent for each night that Renter is unable to occupy the Property because of the order However Renter will not be entitled to a refund if prior to taking possession of the Property i Renter refused insurance offered by Property Manager that would have compensated Renter for losses or damages resulting from loss of use of the Property due to a mandatory evacuation order or ii Renter purchased such insurance from Property Manager Except as expressly provided in this Agreement or as required by law no refunds or compensation will be given and Property Manager shall not be liable to you for failure to make the property available for occupancy if the property is unavailable or becomes partially or wholly unusable for any reason outside Property Managers control including but not limited to adverse weather conditions natural disasters mechanical failures acts of government agencies or utility outages Property Manager advises guests to obtain appropriate and comprehensive travel insurance that covers Renter and all Occupants and that includes coverage for personal injury illness or disease and property damage or loss Any travel insurance you obtain shall be primary for all occurrences in which you or any Occupant claims injury loss or damage
- OPTIONAL LIMITED DAMAGE WAIVER
- You have the option of adding a limited damage waiver to your reservation to help defray the cost should accidental damage occur to the Property during your stay This Damage Waiver can be added up to and including the day before your arrival by contacting Property Manager at 8005440300 or via email at infovacasacom
- This optional limited damage waiver is only available for stays less than 180 nights
- If optional Damage Waiver coverage is added to your stay the total cost of your reservation for this Property will include a damage waiver fee USD as set forth below plus tax if applicable
- 0 bedrooms 15 per night
- 1 bedrooms 15 per night
- 2 bedrooms 15 per night
- 3 bedrooms 20 per night
- 4 bedrooms 20 per night
- 5 bedrooms 25 per night
- 6 bedrooms 25 per night
- 7 bedrooms 25 per night
- 8 bedrooms 25 per night
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to 3000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents such as furniture fixtures and appliances as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages To report accidental damage please call the Property Manager Guest Services claim line at 888 5298858
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking pets or other animals brought onto the Property or criminal activity
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed nonfraudulent reservation
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds 3000 Damages for covered claims in excess of 3000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renters credit card
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items