Steps from the Palace
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
LIVING ROOM & KITCHEN
Enter the house and go up a flight of stairs to find the open-plan kitchen and living room, boasting a modern design and tastefully decorated with pieces of artwork and furniture. A dining table for 4 is placed next to the kitchen area which is fitted with sleek cabinets and worktops and offers a breakfast bar, a coffee machine, dishwasher, oven, toaster, gas hobs and all the utilities needed for a comfortable stay. A comfortable sitting area finished in earthy colours is set by the kitchen area and features a corner sofa, a pouf table and 2 armchairs
FIRST BEDROOM with en-suite bathroom
This warm and cosy bedroom is located on the ground floor and offers 2 single beds with a bedside cabinet and lamps, as well as an wardrobe. This room benefits of an en-suite bathroom which offers a single wash basin, a WC and a combined bath tub and shower.
SECOND BEDROOM with en-suite bathroom...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Dryer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.