Messinia Villa with Garden View
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
Afentiko Pigadi means ‘The Master Well’. The name comes from an old water well built during the Ottoman Empire. It gave its name to this area of Methoni. Our family brought it back to life and decided to keep its name and energy for our villas.
Surrounded by endless rows of silver-green olives trees, Afentiko Pigadi’s independent villas & studios are located on a serene hillside overlooking the Ionian sea. Made from local stone sourced in near-by areas and with great respect to the unique Peloponnesian landscape, the villas are designed as a natural continuation of their surroundings. The famous perennial olive groves, mix with Afentiko Pigadi’s herb garden. The smell of lavender, thyme and oregano surround the visitor, and the eye travels from the small bunches of orange and lemon trees down to the crystal clear blue of the sea and Methoni’s little islands – Sapienza, Agia Marina, and Schiza.
Each villa has...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.