Casa da Rosalina (Madeira Villas)
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
This beautiful contemporary 5-bedroom property, located in the sunny hills of Calheta, offers everything you need to be the perfect holiday villa in Madeira - views of the sea and the surrounding countryside, a large and spacious outdoor space, a billiards/games room and a rooftop gym! It is additionally only a short walk away from a good selection of facilities.
Refurbished and extended from an old farmhouse cottage, the large solarium, swimming pool and garden now occupy what was the agricultural land in front of the villa. On one side of the solarium is the large covered barbecue area (with built-in barbecue and outdoor dining facilities). Next to this is the pool shower-room and toilet, and the billiard and games room (with PlayStation and table games).
As you enter the villa, the hall leads to the stairs to the first floor and to the open-plan living area. The front lounge/dining benefits from the great...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.