- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
This is a typical Majorquien town house with but with lots of stylish touches. You enter the house through a large, inconspicuous, wooden door and are captured at first sight with the charm of this old but totally renovated house. In the open living/dining room the large dining table offers space for the whole family and the comfy sofa invites you to rest, have a glass of wine while you are watching the flames dancing in the open fire. Three steps lead down into the kitchen, fully equipped with all modern appliances and a breakfast table, which is the centre of the house. From here you have access to the first bathroom with shower.
Going up the 5-6 stairs to the mezzanine floor we find a quaint double bedroom with a 160cm bed, original wooden beams and a stonework wall. On the first floor we pass through another spacious double bedroom with a 180cm bed which then leads into the main bedroom with a 180cm bed and its wooden...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
No Pets Allowed
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.