Cute, Private Beach Bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Enjoy an upscale escape from the everyday at this charming 1950s Hamptons beach bungalow. Situated on over a quarter acre of land, it is a private getaway that is close to bay beaches, the shops and restaurants of Sag Harbor village and Sag Harbor golf course. It’s a short drive to the wineries and ocean beaches.
With two bedrooms and two full bathrooms, this house comfortably sleeps four guests. The bedrooms are tastefully appointed. The master suite has an ensuite bathroom as well as French doors that lead to the backyard and the outdoor shower. Both bathrooms feature Waterworks tiles and marble vanities.
Stylish décor and attention to detail makes this house a fabulous Hamptons retreat. The 1,200 sq. ft. home features an inviting open concept floor plan for the living, dining and kitchen areas. The gourmet eat-in chef’s kitchen offers custom kitchen cabinetry, top-of-the-line appliances and a dining area that...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Washer On Property
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Utility Disclaimer: For bookings that are for 1 to 13 nights, the guest is responsible for pool heating, cleaning service and on-demand orders.For bookings that are for 14 to 27 nights, the guest is responsible for all aforementioned utilities plus electricity, and public water.For bookings that are 28 nights or more, the guest is responsible for all aforementioned utilities plus heating oil, propane and natural gas, telephone service, cable/satellite television, internet, pool and hot tub cleaning/maintenance, refuse removal, landscaping, garden and grounds maintenance, tick spray, pest control, and snow removal. Any associated utility fees will be requested after you book, or after you check-out.
- Additional Persons: Additional persons are prohibited unless express approval is provided.
- Events Policy: Events are prohibited unless express approval is provided.
- Payment/Refund Policy: All payments are non-refundable, unless stated otherwise. If renter must cancel the reservation, Marquis will re-list availability, and in the event Marquis is able to re-book the nights renter originally booked, a refund may be processed. We strongly encourage renter to purchase travelers insurance (which Marquis offers) as a means of payment protection. Please note that all bookings must be paid in full prior to arrival.
- Suitability: Not suitable for persons with disabilities.
- Primary renter must be at least 21 years old.