- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 14 Guests
Sitia is a picturesque seaside town, situated on the northeastern side of Crete, a region still unspoiled by mass tourism. The beaches of Sitia have been awarded with the EEC Blue Flag. A visitor can also enjoy some traditional dishes from the popular healthy Cretan diet at one of the local seaside taverns and restaurants.
Villa Celeste is a brand new complex that sets high standards of luxury. It is newly built and covers 179 m2. It has been designed with luxury holiday living in mind that blends into the local landscape and has many unique architectural and environmentally friendly features throughout. It boasts unique aesthetics with an authentic feel. The interior furnishing has been carefully chosen to provide the maximum comfort with the use of natural and eco-friendly materials, offering guests an experience of luxury. It is the appropriate choice for the elite traveler with a desire for exceptional style and design,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
International Airports: Heraklion 129 km (1h & 50 min), Chania 269 km (3h & 45 min), Sitia Airport 3 km (10 min) flights from Athens, Rhodes, Kassos, Karpathos, Alexandroupoli, Preveza, Corfu. Ports: Heraklion, Sitia Main town: Sitia 300 meters Nearest shops: Sitia Nearest beach: Sitia, Lasithi, East Crete Beach: 10 m Points of interest: The Archaeological Museum of Sitia (200 m.) The Folklore Museum of Sitia (350 m.) The archeological site of Petras (400 m.) The Venetian Fortress of Kazarma. (600 m.) The monastery of Toplou (10 km.) The world famous palm forest of Vai (20 km) The gorge and the waterfalls of Richtis (16 km) The Minoan palace of Kato Zakros (45 km) The Minoan palace of Knossos (134 km) The gorge of Zakros (40 km)
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.