- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Welcome to Hamilton House! Fall in love with this beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bath home that sits in an idyllic Miami location. It sits just minutes away downtown Coconut Grove where you will find great shopping and exquisite dinning experiences ranging from Italian to Indian to locally sourced gourmet burgers. In this centric neighborhood you’re a short drive away from parks, marinas, botanical gardens and museums.
No expense has been spared with the furnishings, where the Hamptons meets Miami. The home comfortably sleeps 8 guests. The Master bedroom features a king bed, the second bedroom has two queen beds, and the third bedroom has two twin beds.
The yard and pool area area are surrounded by majestic oak trees, exotic plants, and lush landscaping.
*Note there is a $300/week pool heat fee.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Basketball Courts: Community
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on request
Grocery Shopping Service: Included
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Thank you for your reservation!
- Please note:
- In order to protect our guests and owners, and to reduce fraud, we require the following for every reservation:
- 1. Photo ID (Driver’s license or passport)
- 2. Copy of credit card used to book or hold the reservation
- If the card holder will not be present at check in, we also require the Photo ID and license plate number of the guest who will be obtaining the keys for entry.
- RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES: It is specifically agreed and understood that the relationship between the parties herein shall be deemed to be of proprietor and lodger or Guest as opposed to a relationship of landlord/tenant. You hereby waive and make inapplicable local tenant/landlord restrictions understanding that this property was rented as a short term rental.
- SUBLETTING: Guest shall not sublet premises or any part thereof.
- Please read and acknowledge vacation living (VL) Rules and Policies below:
- RENTAL RULES:
- 1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. LOCAL TIME AND CHECK-OUT IS BEFORE 11 A.M. LOCAL TIME.
- NO Early check-in or late check-out without prior approval. Checking out after check-out time without written approval shall constitute an additional night’s stay and an additional night shall be charged to the credit card on file.
- 2. All VL homes are NON-SMOKING. No smoking or vaping is allowed on any part of the property. If there is any evidence of smoking or vaping, additional cleaning fees will apply.
- 3. PAYMENTS –100% of booking fee funds must be received a minimum of 30 days before your arrival date, or on the date the unit is reserved if the reservation is less than thirty days from the booking date. If the reservation exceeds 90 days, monthly payment arrangements may be arranged.
- VL has a firm commitment to our guest’s privacy.
- Any information collected is never sold, rented or loaned, to any third party for any reason. The contact information for the guest is used only for the purpose of communication on reservation related issues. All information submitted is considered confidential in nature and will not be disclosed to anyone except under a subpoena in a court of law.
- Security Method of Transmission
- All card holder related information is transmitted securely using industry standard SSL encryption and protected in our data center using current best practices for storing credit card data.
- 5. TRUST AND SAFETY PROTECTION FEE
- The Trust and Safety Protection Plan covers unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay, provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. The policy will pay a maximum benefit of $10,000, the policy limit. Any damages that exceed the policy limit remain the responsibility of Guest and will be charged to the credit card on file. Certain terms and conditions apply. Complete terms regarding the Trust and Safety coverage can be found at www.safelystay.com/vacationlivingLA
- The Trust and Safety Protection Plan does not substitute for Guest’s responsibility to leave The Property in appropriate condition nor does it relieve Guest from responsibility for intentionally destructive acts of Guest or other members of Guest’s party while in occupancy. Guest is responsible for theft, gross negligence or willful and wanton conduct, entry into the owner's supply closet, unauthorized pets, charges incurred due to phone use, cable movie rentals, extensive cleaning required at check-out, smoking, exceeding occupancy limits or parking limits, any cause, if the Covered Lessee does not report the damage to Lessor prior to check out, any other charges/polices in Lessor's Rental Policies and Rental Agreement including any fines imposed on Manager by the City, County, State or Home Owner Association as the result of violation of any law, ordinance, rule or regulation or any fines or costs levied against Lessee or visitors of Lessee (Excess Damage Costs). Guest will be notified of any Excess Damage Costs in writing.
- I give permission to SafelyStay, Inc., to verify my identity, and check criminal databases in order to confirm my reservation. Complete terms regarding Safely’s guest verification can be found at www.safelystay.com/terms-of-use. Please contact Safely at Concierge@SafelyStay.com, or go to www.SafelyStay.com, if you have any questions.
- Any Excess Damage Costs will also be charged immediately to Guest's credit card. Guest, by signing below, assumes full responsibility for any items found to be missing and any damage due to misuse, negligence or action on Guests or Guests visitors part, except in the case of normal wear-and-tear reported to vacation living within 48 hours of Check-in. Gust authorizes use of his/her credit card to satisfy any damages and agrees that no refusal to pay,or chargeback, shall be initiated by Guest as a result of charges for damages.
- Any damage must be promptly reported to VL Office Staff. The Staff of VL will have ultimate authority on determining the extent of damage, repairs necessary and Plan eligibility.
- 6. GATHERINGS & EVENTS
- Our rental homes are intended for personal and family vacations, not as event venues. House parties are absolutely 100% prohibited. Guest and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit all monies paid and pay a fine of three times (3x) the amount of the rental fee or two thousand five hundred dollars ($5,000.00) which ever amount is greater, should a party occur on the property. You certify that you have read carefully the limitations placed on the number of persons permitted to occupy the premises, and agree to abide by such limitations: if not, you and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit all monies paid should a party occur on the property.
- Any use of the rental property for a purpose other than residential use for a personal or family vacation must be approved in writing by VL and or owner. In addition to the maximum occupancy stated for your rental home, day/evening guests are limited to 6 (six) unless otherwise permitted, in writing, by VL. All day/evening guests must vacate the premises by 9:00 p.m. Should you wish to entertain or have more than 6 guests at the home, you must request permission for your event/gathering. Your request must be received by VL in writing no less than five (5) days prior to the day of proposed event. You will need to provide the total number of guests you intend to have on at the house, how you will accommodate all guests (inside, outside or both), times additional guests will be at the property, an explanation of activities to take place during the event, i.e. if there will be amplified music, table and chair rentals, if the event will be catered, etc, and any other circumstances that could affect the home or neighbors.
- Under no circumstances will you be permitted to move or remove any furniture from the house. An additional security deposit and event fee may be required. VL reserves the right to cancel your rental reservation and occupancy of rental with no refund if you misrepresent your event.
- Lessee and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit should any of the following occur: A. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity stated in Rental Agreement. B. Use of the premises for any illegal activity including, but not limited to, the possession, serving or consumption of alcoholic beverages by or to persons less than 21 years of age. C. Damage to The Property or to any of the neighboring properties. D. Any other acts which interfere with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their properties. Occupancy and use of The Property shall not disturb or offend neighbors or residents. E. House parties, keg parties, excessive speeding, excessive noise or disruptive behavior, discharging of Firearms, BB or Pellet Guns, or Fireworks, etc.
- IF, FOR ANY REASON, LAW ENFORCEMENT IS NOTIFIED DUE TO DISTURBANCES EMANATING FROM THE PREMISES OR GROUNDS, THERE WILL BE A MINIMUM $5,000.00 CHARGE TO LESSEE'S SECURITY DEPOSIT OR CREDIT CARD. THIS CHARGE SHALL APPLY PER INCIDENT.
- 7. CANCELLATIONS:
- A 60 day Notice of Cancellation is required on all bookings to avoid any balance due charges. After the 60th day prior to check in, 20% of the booking is non-refundable but the remaining nights will be fully refunded. After the 30th day prior to check in, there are no refunds. In all cases the administration fee shall not be refunded should the booking be cancelled for any reason.
- For reservations that exceed 60 nights in duration, the booking may be cancelled after the reservation has begun by providing 60 day notice of intent to vacate the home. Any monies paid in advance for nights paid beyond the notice period will be fully refunded.
- There is no refund for early departures, no shows, bad weather, late arrival or departures. Only the guest named on the rental agreement may cancel reservations and it must be in writing or via email. VL cannot refund any amount of your stay for circumstances outside of our control; such as, Acts of God, severe weather conditions, failure of public utilities, mechanical or appliance failures, wifi failures, etc. No reservations may be changed or shortened under the same rules as stated above. Should there be verified government restrictions on travel from the guest’s origin of travel or the destination of travel, all booking amounts, including tax and fees can be moved to a new booking within 12 months at no charge.
- Travel/Cancellation Insurance is HIGHLY recommended and is available for an additional cost. To minimize these charges, please notify us as soon as possible if there are any changes to your plans.
- In the event the home is unavailable because of property sale, fire, mandatory evacuation, eminent domain or act of nature, or if the home is unavailable because of construction delays or because of lack of utilities, our Rental Agreement states that you agree that VL’s sole liability, as a result of any of these conditions, is a full refund of all payments received from you. You expressly acknowledge that in no event shall VL be held liable for any sequential or secondary damages, including but not limited to relocation or additional travel expenses or for any other loss.
- 8. HOLDING OVER: Because of the nature of the Owner’s business (short term rentals) you understand and agree that any unauthorized possession or holdover of the property past the stated rental period could severely jeopardize the Owner’s business and cause the loss of rental income from previously booked guests, temporary or permanent loss of business, goodwill and reputation and, among other things, could force the owner to breech an agreement with another guest who has reservations during your unauthorized “holding over” period and cause them to be legally liable. You are aware that unauthorized possession or holding over has been construed as a factor in establishing a “malicious continuing occupation” of rental property, which may entitle owner to treble damages in any unlawful detainer action. You also recognize the unauthorized possession or holding over could be grounds in court as a cause of action for intentionally interfering with the Owner’s prospective business advantage. In addition, owner will charge $50/hour past 12PM on the day of check-out unless a later check out has been arranged in writing.
- 9. REMEDIES:
- In the event of a default to the rental agreement, particularly, but not limited to your unauthorized possession or holding over or those acts mentioned in this agreement, and in addition to other rights and remedies Owner may have at law, Owner/ VL may immediately re-enter and remove all persons and property from the premises. In such an instance, the Rental Agreement shall be terminated, and the owner shall be entitled to otherwise recover all damages allowable under the law. You, as part of the consideration of this rental in recognition that this property is booked by other’s throughout the year, hereby waive all claims for damages that may be caused by Owner/ VL re-entry and taking possession of premises or removing and storing property as herein provided, and will hold Owner and Owner’s Representative harmless from loss, costs, and damages occasioned thereof and no such re-entry shall be considered or construed to be forcible entry. Further, if for any reason Owner/VL is unable to deliver possession of the premises to you within eight hours of the term specified above, Owner/ VL shall refund amounts paid by you, but shall not be liable for any other damages caused thereby. Any legal action or proceeding arising out of or related to this agreement is brought by either party to this rental agreement the prevailing party shall be entitled to receive in addition to all other relief that may be granted, the reasonable attorney’s fees, costs and expenses incurred in the action or proceeding by the prevailing party.
- 10. AGE REQUIREMENTS: VL rents only to persons over the age of 27 unless accompanied by parents during the entire rental period.
- 11. HOUSE MAINTENANCE
- We make every effort to keep each property and its equipment in good working order. Should there be a maintenance issue, we will strive to make any repairs as soon as possible. We cannot guarantee A/C's, TV's, appliances, etc. It is impossible to guarantee that all appliances, hot tubs, hot water heaters, fireplaces, etc. will be in working order 100% of the time. We do guarantee to make every effort to correct all deficiencies as soon as possible during normal business hours. Report all maintenance problems to the office; Delray Beach (561)316-3588, Miami/Puerto Rico (888)742-3988, Los Angeles (626) 344-8858. Non-emergency maintenance will be handled the next day.
- We are unable to address problems unless reported during your stay, and not upon departure. Guests should take reasonable action to secure the problem. Cable, satellite, telephone, gas, electric and water service are not under the control of VL and therefore cannot be guaranteed by VL. Your silence indicates full acceptance of the unit and its condition. There will be no refunds for breakdowns or malfunctions of these electrical or cable outages.
- 12. PETS are permitted in the rental unit only if the unit allows pets and the pet guest(s) has been identified as part of the reservation. A note to those with pet allergies; Please check with VL staff as to whether the home you are renting is pet friendly. All pets must be leashed at all times that they are outside the unit. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up of any and all pet refuse. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees. All pets must be up to date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm preventive is highly recommended. All pets are to be treated with Advantage or similar topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. All items above are the sole responsibility of the pet owner. The owners assume no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises, If a pet is found to be on the home without prior written permission, a $500 fine will be charged to the card on file.
- 13. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The property has an advertised maximum occupancy. Any additional guests beyond the listed maximum occupancy requires an additional guest fee.
- 14. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid
- service is not included in the rental rate. Maid service is available at an additional cost.
- 15. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to
- forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will be required to vacate the property or not be
- permitted to check-in.
- 16. By accepting this reservation you understand and agree that use of the home’s amenities by yourself or your invited guests, such as, but not limited to, play structures, children's equipment, pools/spas and BBQ facilities are to be used at your own risk and with your supervision and care.
- 17. HOT TUB, SPA or POOL RULES
- Some of our homes have a Pool, Hot Tub, Spa or combination of water features.
- The cautions and rules listed below apply to any home with a water feature. ALL POOL AND SPA USE IS AT USER'S OWN RISK
- 1. Operating hours for Pool and Spa are 9AM - 10PM:
- 2. Use of Pool is reserved for guest and their invited friends and family only.
- 3. Guest agrees to acquaint all invited persons utilizing Pool with these Rules and insure that said guests comply with these Rules while utilizing Pool. Guest will be held responsible for any violations of these Rules by their guests.
- 4. All individuals using Pool must have a minimum level of swimming proficiency and/or must be properly supervised and utilize the appropriate lifesaving or floatation equipment to safely and properly utilize Pool. Any Resident who brings a guest or minor into Pool must insure that said individual is properly supervised and has the appropriate level of swimming proficiency to safely and properly utilize Pool.
- 5. Inappropriate behavior such as running, pushing, horse-play, wrestling, excessive splashing, standing or sitting on shoulders, spitting of water, or any other dangerous or disturbing conduct is not allowed in Pool or Pool area
- 6. Glassware, eating and diving is not allowed at any time in Pool.
- 20. CHECK-OUT PROCEDURES
- Below is a short list of items we ask you to do before you leave to help housekeeping prepare the home for the next guests checking in:
- Please place used kitchen, bath and pool/beach towels in the bathroom for housekeeping.
- Bed linens may be left on the beds.
- Please place dishes in dishwasher and start dishwasher prior to leaving.
- Clean off grill of BBQ with wire brush provided.
- Remove trash from all trashcans in house (bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchen) and place in large outdoor trashcans or available bins. (If available, Black trashcan for trash, Blue trashcan is for recyclables only and Green trashcans are for green waste).
- Close all windows, turn out lights, and turn off fans, heat, and leave air conditioning set to 78 degrees.
- Place remote controls adjacent to the televisions they belong to.
- Generally pick up the home to ensure it is left in the same condition it was received.
- 21. THIS HOME IS PRIVATELY OWNED. The homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
- VL acts only as rental agent for the owner of the property and assumes no liability or responsibility for injury damage, theft, loss or accident of property or persons, or for conditions beyond our control.
- VL makes every effort to assure that all descriptions and representations from our staff, in our brochures, and our internet site are accurate. However, we are not responsible for printing errors, computer errors, or changes made by the owners in furnishings or amenities. Prices, amenities, specials, and / or minimums are subject to change with or without notice.
- By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- I hereby give permission to charge my credit card or provide a check in US dollars for the total amount of the booking. I agree that all rental monies are non-refundable per cancellation policy above. I have read my rights to purchase travel insurance. By checking this box, I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement.
- Once again, Thank You and enjoy your stay!