- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
With the sea at your feet and the dramatic limestone mountains as your backdrop, you'll have everything you need to relax, enjoy your vacation and the breathtaking, panoramic views. The town of Masouri is a mile away and offers restaurants, shopping, cafes, bars, and a public sandy beach. The Villa can accommodate 8 persons comfortably.
The Villa is one of the very few vacation rentals in Kalymnos that is on the water. You are just steps away from a thatch shaded platform, right on the crystal clear waters of the Aegean Sea. The property is a pleasant retreat in Kalymnos, away from the crowd but conveniently located just 1 mile from the popular town of Massouri where you will enjoy restaurants and tavernas, cafes, bars, shopping and a public beach. The residence can accommodate a total of 8 persons.
The Villa is 260 m2 and is comprised of the main villa and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
The Villa is a 10 minute walk/2-3 minute drive from Masouri Public bus stop is less than a mile a way In Massouri you will find many tavernas to eat, mini markets, supermarkets, cafes, bars, tourist shops and public beaches Kos island has an international airport and several flights a day from Athens and some international cities. You can fly to Kos and then take a high-speed boat or smaller ferry to Kalymnos, from the Mastichari port in Kos, or from the main port of Kos.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.