Harbor Lane | Only 10 min to Downtown & Beach!
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Get the best of both worlds during your stay at our 2-story townhouse, “Harbor”. With 3bd/1.5ba, this charming Charleston stay would be perfect for groups/families of up to 6 people. This home also features on-site parking, so you can unload for your stay with ease.
As you step inside the front entrance to your open concept living area - featuring plenty of seating for everyone with a large comfy couch and two lounge chairs. This space has been designed to provide the utmost luxury during your stay, and each piece you see has been hand-picked by us, for you. Just off this area, you will find a half bath which we have recently updated with new furnishings and decor for the modern-day traveler. The connected kitchen area has been fully stocked with all of your basic cooking/kitchenware needs for making the perfect dish - which you and your crew can enjoy in the adjoining dining room. Here you will find a modern...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Midtown: The house is located in the heart of the charming and trendy Midtown neighborhood of Mt pleasant. With its friendly neighbors, cozy restaurants, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in the classic charm of the South. This house is perfect for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots nearby include Jim 'N Nick's BBQ, Crave Kitchen & Cocktails, Crafty Draught, Opal, Napa, Clean Eatz, Stacks Coastal Kitchen & Evening Eats, Bon Banh Mi, Pizza Prospero, Santi's and more. Our location provides easy access to the highways and short commutes whether you're headed Downtown or to the beach. We are also located close to the Marsh View Trail which contains uplands, salt marsh, a hammock island and a paved quarter-mile walking trail that winds through the old live oak trees and opens up to an expansive view of the marsh and salt flat. Butterfly garden and nicely furnished off-leash dog runs are a bonus on the trail. Walmart Supercenter conveniently located nearby as well.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- *THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE TOWNSHIP OF MOUNT PLEASANT!
- *Bag drop is provided through a third party for an additional fee.
- *INCLUDED WITH EACH STAY:
- Complimentary High-Speed Internet WIFI
- One Bag of Complimentary Locally Packaged Coffee
- Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
- Hotel Quality Bath Amenities (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap)
- Dish and Laundry Detergents
- Hair Dryer, Iron, and Ironing Board
- 4 Bath Towels per bed and Professionally Laundered Linens
- Basic Cooking Essentials and Kitchenware
- *ONLY IF THE PROPERTY ALLOWS PETS: One dog is allowed for a non-refundable pet fee of $200. Additional pets are subject to approval with an additional pet fee of $200. Inquire first before bringing more than one pet. The fee is waived for certified service dogs IF Proper paperwork is provided prior to Check-in! Any excessive pet dander or damages caused by your pet will warrant an additional charge.
- *If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and/or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Mount Pleasant, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
- *No Smoking Allowed. Violators will be fined a minimum of $250 for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY permitted outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside.
- Firearms are not allowed in any of our private residences. Any firearms left behind at a property will be turned over to local police without notice to guest.
- *This is a licensed and legal Short Term Rental. Neighborhood quiet hours are from 9 pm-8 am. If violated the city will issue up to a $1500 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the Township of Mount Pleasant Ordinance rules under Section 156.340
- *10+ Day Stays are subject to an additional cleaning fee at host's discretion
- *Alteration Policy: Any change of dates or cancellation of any nights of the original reservation will not be approved within 60 days or arrival.
- *Please use painters tape if you plan on using tape to decorate for an event. If the wall is damaged due to tape removal or decorations, you will have to pay $500 for repainting.
- We kindly ask you to utilize the washer and dryer if available in the unit to freshen linens. Unlike a hotel, we have limited linens and towels for our guests and must wash them between each stay off-site. We have provided laundry detergent for your convenience.
- *THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE!!!