Les Eaux 211-8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
This new construction is located near the Le Geant golf course, a few minutes away from the pedestrian village and Lac Tremblant. The complex offers a large area with seasonally open pool, yearly open hot tubs and indoor locker room and sauna. This Tremblant condo has 4 bedrooms with 3 balconies with views of the ski slopes. It features a beautifully decorated interior, wood fireplace and large smart Tvs. An unparalleled location for a serene getaway or family activities.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties are allowed. Visitors shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb neighbours and other residents of the area.
- NOISE POLICY Noise levels must be reasonable at all times as this is a quiet neighbourhood. We require that guests adhere to a ''low exterior noise policy'' after 9:30PM.
- NO SMOKING Visitors will be charged a penalty of $500 if they don’t respect this rule.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY That Visitor and invitees may not exceed the maximum capacity, unless approved in writing by Property Manager
- AGE OF VISITOR That Visitor and invitees must be at least 30 years of age. Visitors younger than 30 are acceptable if they are supervised by someone 30+ in age. PETS No pets are permitted in the Property unless specified by property Manager in writing. If a pet is allowed, you will be charged a Pet Fee separately, after the time of booking..
- ILLEGAL DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Visitors shall not use or permit to be brought into the property any illegal substances or articles deemed hazardous to life, or property.
- RENTAL AGREEMENT A signed rental agreement is required to fully confirm this booking.