Modern Rustic Home with Wine Cellar and Private Pool
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
For those wishing to do more extensive shopping or looking for more vibrant nightlife, there is the nearby tourist town of Platanias (less than 10 minutes away by car) as well as Chania (20 minutes away, with frequent bus service to and from Kolymvari).
Villa Ianinna sits on 3000 m2 of olive groves, fruit trees, organic vegetable gardens and lush green lawns atop a hill that affords sweeping views of the crystal clear waters of the Sea of Crete on one side and the majestic White Mountains on the other.
The villa was built to comply with the standards of bioclimatic architecture in its functioning, while its design, layout and decor were meticulously thought through so that the home would harmoniously blend in with its natural surroundings. The property offers everything that visitors could anticipate in view of the care and attention to detail given to its construction: absolute comfort and privacy, soothing...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Airports: 38 km to Chania International Airport 150 km to Heraklion International Airport Port: 24 km to Souda Port Main town/capital: 23 km to Chania town Other nearest towns or villages: 10 km to Platanias resort Nearest shops: 1.5 km to Kolymvari village center and nearest conveniences (bakery, supermarket, bank ATMs, petrol station, pharmacy, post office, doctor) Nearest beaches: 2 km to nearest beach, 25 km to the fabulous west coast beaches (Falassarna, Gramvousa, Balos) Other points of interest: 50 km to the spectacular south coast beaches (Elafonissi, Paleohora, Sougia), 50 km to Omalos Plateau, starting point for the Samarias Gorge hike
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.