- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Design elements at the villa meld a contemporary feel with handmade local flavor. The villa’s bright, modern interiors nod to the surrounding scenery in an understated way. Inside one finds a mix of inspiring décor and authentic flavors of Kefalonia.
Carved into the rugged landscape in the area of Paliki and situated at the picturesque village of Mantzavinata, Villa Volt is a mix of tradition, nature and contemporary living. Here, open spaces and large bedrooms overlook cliffs, azure waters and mountains.
Lush landscaping frames the sunset views and luxury amenities round out the experience at Villa Volt. This gorgeous three-bedroom villa looks out over the expanse of the Ionian Sea and is close to several beautiful beaches. It opens to its own private swimming pool with an al-fresco dining area and outdoor lounge —perfect for sipping coffee in the morning or...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Kefalonia Airport: 45 km Port of Kefalonia: 40 km Nearest beach: 2 km Nearest restaurant/supermarket: 100 m
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.