- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 11 Guests
Welcome to Houndstooth Hideaway!
This 3 bed/3 bath condo is conveniently located at The Houndstooth Condominiums, and UNDER a mile from the stadium! This gorgeous and newly decorated/furnished unit is within walking distance of everything you may need! This unit has a nice balcony with a TV and electric grill, perfect for game day festivities!
- You can enjoy multiple complex amenities here, which include a pool with waterfall, 24-hour fitness center, tanning beds and 24 hr. business center with free printing!
- This complex is next to the railroad, but we do have sound machines in all rooms to compensate for it.
- Base pricing is set at 6, but this condo can sleep up to 8 people.
Bedroom 1: SleepNumber King with Twin Pullout sofa and en-suite bathroom
Bedroom 2: Queen with en-suite bathroom
Bedroom 3: King with Twin Flip Sofa and en-suite bathroom
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on request
Grocery Shopping Service: Included
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Please be aware that once your reservation comes through, you will be asked to provide a credit card to keep on file in order to confirm your reservation. You will be give an option of paying either a $45 non refundable damage waiver for accidental damages (this does not cover you for breakage of rules) OR a refundable damage deposit, in which the price varies based on the property. In addition, you will be asked to sign property specific rules.
- FOR PET FRIENDLY PROPERTIES - If you are booking a pet friendly property, there is a non-refundable $100 fee per pet, per stay. You will be asked to fill out a pet policy form as well.
- • No damage is done to the inside unit, its contents, the surrounding exterior property or its contents, or the surrounding property/contents of any other properties within the neighborhood or surrounding area of this rental property.
- • No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets, or services rendered during stay. All debris, rubbish, and discards are placed in the dumpster.
- • All keys to the unit are left on the kitchen counter, the unit is locked, security system armed and all doors and windows are secured.
- • No linens are lost or damaged. • No early check-in or late check-out unless approved by the owners.
- • No loud or drunken behavior occurs anywhere on the property/premises (Quiet Time is observed from 10pm to 8am outdoors, 11pm to 8am indoors).
- • No tobacco products or marijuana are allowed on the premises. No smoking or vaping of any kind on the property (inside or outside.)
- • All additional rules listed in the Guest Handbook were followed. • The renter is not evicted by the owner or representative of the owner, or the local law enforcement.
- • No visitors have been allowed onto the property without written permission from management
- • NO PARTIES OR GATHERINGS WITHOUT PERMISSION (see event rules form)
- • No rental equipment, or personal equipment (tents, chairs, tables, grills, smokers, etc.) have been brought onto the property without written permission from management.
- • If you have exceeded the maximum number of people allowed at your reserved house, WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION & payment of the required extra person fee, you will be subject to losing your entire damage deposit.
- • No complaints from any neighbors have been lodged against you. Owners and/or management are allowed to access reserved property without prior notice, if problems are suspected.
- • Extra bedding has not been brought into the house without written permission of management.
- • No additional pallets, cots, airbeds, or any other bedding are allowed at a reserved house without prior permission. Prior permission must be granted or you will be subject to losing your entire damage deposit.
- • No furniture (inside or outside) has been moved without written permission of management.
- • Only five (5) cars are allowed to park at your reserved house. If you need to park additional cars, prior permission must be granted or you will be subject to losing your entire damage deposit. • No RVs, boats, or trailers are allowed at a reserved house without prior permission. Prior permission must be granted or you will be subject to losing your entire damage deposit.
- • Grill Usage: Move grill to an open area to prevent a fire!
- • IF USING CHARCOAL: Once coals have cooled off, dispose of them into the ash can that has been provided. Be sure to close the charcoal storage lid completely. Return the grill to this location, along with all of the supplies.
- • FOR GAS/CHARCOAL GRILLING: Once the grill has cooled, clean the inside and outside of the grill with paper towels and water. If any damages are incurred as a result of grilling, there will be a deduction from the damage deposit hold.
- • Unauthorized charges for any media/on-line items (Pay-Per-View, Netflix, Movies, Games, etc.) will result in a damage deposit charge of triple the actual charge of these items.
- • ** For standard off-season pricing, the pricing is set for up to 12 people. Futons, with the linens are not provided unless you pay extra or pay for additional people. ** For Event Weekends (Football, UA Graduation, etc.) pricing is set for up to 16 people, and all rooms & futons are included. **
- • Thermostats may not exceed the normal allowed range of 69-74 degrees. • Security cameras are located on the exterior of the home (none inside). You are not allowed to tamper with any security cameras.
- • You must allow access to the property by staff or service vendors after notification by Property Manager