- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Azara1 suite is a new and beautiful decorated 2 br suite with a private pool (2,5 x 4 m), ideal for 4 people or 4 adults and 1 child. Enjoy yourself and relax in the large terrace of the suite watching the private pool, the boats at the port and the mountains around! There are two nice places outside. One of them is a covered veranda with a traditional arch and nice lighting facing the sea which means that you could be shadowed and few steps below you will be in the pool area with the large terrace and garden enjoying the Greek sun under the blue Greek sky!
The main entrance of the property leads you to the open-plan, fully equipped and nice colored kitchen with the dining and living room. In this area, there is a lovely wooden table for your meal, with similar chairs and two windows facing the sea and the port of Paros. Two beautiful and very comfortable sofas with a smaller table are a nice lounge area for your coffee...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Paros Airport: 16 km Paros Port: 3.5 km Bus Stop: 2 km Shopping-Dining: 3.5 km (Parikia with restaurants, mini market) Parikia: 3.5 km Naoussa: 8 km Water Sports: 2 km Beaches less than 5 km: Livadia, Marcelo, Krios, Delfini/Souvlia beach, Parasporos, Agia Irini
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.