Beautiful Traditional Two Bedroom Cottage
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
This home is a beautifully appointed, cosy cottage in the heart of Buxton and an ideal base from which to explore the Peak District National Park. The cottage perfectly mixes the characterful features with contemporary styling and modern fixtures and fittings to create a fabulous home from home.
The cottage sleeps four people in two double bedrooms and there is ample off-road parking for two cars.
Walking in through the handy porch area, guests are greeting by the incredibly inviting, large living room to one side and the dining and kitchen area to the other. The large fireplaces, exposed brick walls and exposed beams help provide a sense of splendour. The log burning stoves are the perfect way to keep warm in the cooler Autumn and Winter months, while in the summer the patio doors off the dining room can be opened wide and guests can enjoy the private, landscaped garden.
The kitchen is well stocked...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Optional services:
- Accidental damage cover: 9 GBP per booking.
- Pet: included in the price. Max. quantity: 2.
- - Pets rules:
- Max. 2 pets allowed. Dangerous breed dogs are not allowed.