- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
This classic Victorian cottage is a blend of old world charm & modern clean City living.Wonderfully located for 2 tube stations, and reach Oxford Circus in less than 15 minutes.
On this floor you will find the living space, garden, and separate WC.
On the ground floor is a comfortable living room, with TV, DVD player and small selection of DVDs. To the rear of the living room is an additional seating area with large patio doors offering views out across the garden.
The kitchen is well equipped for preparing meals at home including a range cooker.
Through the kitchen, there’s a dining area with views out over the courtyard garden.
Accessed directly from the dining area and the sitting room, this is a lovely spot to spend a summer’s evening.
Just inside the front door is the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Dryer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.