- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
This modern and stylish one bedroom flat sleeps two people comfortably and is located a 5-minute walk from Pimlico Underground Station, reaching Oxford Circus in 7 minutes. The River Thames, Tate Britain and the sights of Westminster are all within walking distance.
LIVING ROOM & KITCHEN
The open-plan living room and kitchen boasts style coming through the large windows and is tastefully decorated with lovely pieces of artwork and furniture. The kitchen area offers sleek white furniture and worktops and is fitted with all the utilities needed for a comfortable stay. The living area features a sofa, 2 armchairs and 2 coffee tables facing the TV and is decorated with beautiful artwork on the walls. Up 2 steps is a dining area with a table for 4 and a comfortable recliner chair and a study area with a desk, all placed by the floor-to-ceiling windows and boasting fantastic views of the neighbourhood.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.