- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
P.S. City ID #4901 | Primary renter must be at least 25 years of age to rent
New Listing! Stunning vacation home designed to provide the ultimate vacation home rental experience. This stunning property features breathtaking panoramic views, gorgeous architecture, and is nestled in the coveted Araby neighborhood, just below the prestigious Southridge Estates - a neighborhood once home to Bob Hope and Steve McQueen, among other Hollywood celebrities. Its spacious open floor plan provides enough space for your entire group to spread out and relax. Fabulous floor-to-ceiling sliding walls of glass blur the lines between indoor-outdoor living in true Palm Springs style. Beds: K,K
The resort-style backyard features a pool with a tanning deck, a spa, and poolside chaise lounges, misting system - perfect for taking in the spectacular mountain views. You’ll also find a fire pit lounge, plus alfresco dining and a BBQ grill....
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Please review a sample of the agreement that you will be sent.
- Short Term Vacation Rental Agreement
- Acme House Company
- (Property.Name) - (Property.Address)
- Arrival: (Reservation.LongArrivalDate) | Departure: (Reservation.LongDepartureDate)
- Check-in: 3:00 PM | Check-out: 10:00 AM
- Max Occupancy
- (Property.Sleeps) combined adults and children
- Current Age
- Mobile Phone #
- Acme House Company (“AHC”) is looking forward to your visit! We want you to enjoy your stay, however, we do enforce the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement (“Agreement”); they exist in part for your satisfaction with your time here! Therefore, occupant acknowledges and agrees as follows:
- Please Read Regarding Special Covid 19 Items:
- Please ask for help or clarification on any of the rules. You as our guest, are the reason we exist.
- RESERVATION SUBJECT TO ATTACHED COVID-19 ADDENDUM
- We ask you to please remember that the Coachella Valley and California, is in a state of emergency. Cities and the County have enhanced laws for travel and lodging for the protection of guests, neighbors and city enforcement officers. These laws apply to you as our guest.
- During Covid 19, all of the following, and all standard vacation rental laws, are strictly enforced. Violation will result in citation, fine and rental termination.
- Only registered occupants are permitted at the Premises -- no additional visitor or guests
- Occupancy is 2 occupants per bedroom plus total of 2 children (age of 12 and under)
- One car per bedroom is allowed to be on or near the property
- Keep outdoor noise reasonable at all hours
- After 9:30pm is quiet time outside.
- This is where people most often get cited: No music or anything from a speaker being audible outdoors at any time of day or night.
- During COVID 19, any calls by neighbors puts undue burden on neighborhoods, City enforcement officers and staff. As a result the City is doubling the fines.
- 1. SHORT TERM RENTAL
- Occupant rents from AHC for vacation purposes for not more than the Maximum Occupancy of (Property.Sleeps) people as stated above, the real property and improvements described as (Property.Address) ("Premises"). The Premises consists of (Property.Bedrooms) bedrooms and (Property.Bathrooms) baths, and includes fixtures, furnishings, personal property and equipment. Occupant is renting the Premises as a transient lodger, for the Term specified above, unless sooner terminated as provided in this Agreement. AHC, as agent for owner of the Premises, retains full legal, possessory and access rights at all times.
- 2. TO GUARANTEE RESERVATIONS
- Your reservation will not be guaranteed until ALL of the following is received by AHC:
- a. Reservation Deposit
- b. Fully executed Short Term Vacation Rental Agreement (this document you are reviewing)
- c. Copy of driver’s license/passport
- 3. AUTHORIZED USE AND GUESTS
- A. Occupancy is intended for the purposes as set forth in Section 1 above. Any additional guests staying overnight beyond the number specified by Occupant must be authorized by contacting AHC prior to their arrival. This includes all children, adults and pets. If there are more persons staying at the property than the lesser of the number designated in Section 34 or the Maximum Occupancy for overnight or day use, or if the Premises are being utilized by any person in a manner inconsistent with a transient occupancy vacation rental, then AHC in its sole discretion, shall have the right to terminate this agreement without refund to Occupant.
- B. Occupant must be at least 25 years of age or older, to sign this Agreement. By signing this Agreement, Occupant represents that they are older than 25 years of age and further warrants that other occupants are either over the age of 25, or are accompanied by an adult guardian. If rental home is located in Rancho Mirage, CA then Occupant must be at least 30 years of age or older to sign this agreement.
- 4. ENTRY
- A. AHC and their representatives and agents have the right to enter the Premises at any time. Generally access is required (i) for the purpose of making necessary repairs, to supply necessary or agreed services; (ii) to verify that the Occupant has complied with the terms of this Agreement or to investigate disturbances, check occupancy, or check for damages; or (iii) in case of emergency.
- B. AHC and AHC's representatives and agents have the right to enter the Premises, upon reasonable notice, for other business purposes (ex: to show property for sale or rental).
- 5. DAMAGE WAIVER FEE
- The Damage Waiver Fee covers unintentional damages to the entire interior as well as exterior glass and furniture that occur during your stay, PROVIDED the damage is disclosed to AHC management prior to check-out. The Damage Waiver will reimburse AHC for the cost of repair or replacement of such property up to a maximum of $2,000.00. By signing this agreement occupant acknowledges, agrees, and authorizes that any damages exceeding $2,000.00 or unreported to AHC will be charged to Occupants credit card. Certain additional terms and conditions apply.
- (This is NOT an additional charge, this coverage is included in your quote, if you decline here, we will charge your credit card $2000 for a security deposit, see #6 below)
- Type either ACCEPT or DECLINE for the Damage Waiver Fee: (Contract.RequiredFormField)
- 6. SECURITY DEPOSIT (for those that decline the above Damage Waiver)
- A. A $2,000 Security Deposit will be transferred to, and held by AHC. Funds will not be segregated, held in a trust account or accrue interest for the benefit of Occupant.
- B. All or any portion of the Security Deposit, upon termination of occupancy, may be used as reasonably necessary to: (i) cure Occupants' default in payment of rent, or other sums due; (ii) repair damage which is above ordinary wear and tear, caused by Occupants' guests or licensees; (iii) clean the premises due to excess cleaning necessary; (iv) pay any utility costs that are not included in rent as described in Section 15 A - D below: and (v) replace or return personal property or appurtenances; (vi) pay for any charges related to service visits caused by or requested by Occupant for assistance at a rate of $55.00 per hour, or for alarm company and police charges resulting from occupants stay.
- C. Within 15 working days after Occupant vacates Premises, AHC shall: (1) furnish Occupant an itemized statement indicating the amount of any Security Deposit (i) received, (ii) withheld and the basis for its disposition, and (iii) withheld pending receipt of estimates or any other bills outstanding; and (2) return any remaining portion of the Security Deposit to Occupant.
- 7. CANCELLATION/REFUND
- Due to the unique nature of each rental home, late cancellations usually result in the inability of AHC to re-market the property in sufficient time to replace the lost rental income.
- NEW CANCELLATION/REFUND FOR ARRIVALS PRIOR TO 11/1/2021
- Direct Bookings on www.AcmeHouseCo.com or Via Phone
- 48 hours prior to arrival, guests can obtain a full refund minus the booking fee and taxes. The booking fee is considered earned.