- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
The Grace Villa services are a set of comforts one can find at 5-star resorts, yet without compromising on the homely feel of the Villa, without losing the ultimate sense of luxurious privacy. Sit back and enjoy the delightful seafront location, the resplendent facilities of Grand View Villa Paros and the services made for your pleasure only.
Grace Villa Paros is built on a mountain location, on the Village Lefkes in Paros island. It is the most mountainous village of Paros and the most verdurous one. Lefkes was the first capital of Paros. The village is located under a pinewood on the hill. A walk around its beautiful narrow streets with the white joints will impress you.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Naousa: 12 km Airport: 20 km Port & Paroikia: 10 km 1,5km from Lefkes village, which is the most beautiful and picturesque village of the island. That means by car is like 2 minutes max.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.