The West Wing at Gypsy Hall
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
This is a cosy and comfortable cottage with plenty of characterful features which is the ideal spot for a relaxing break. The cottage has a homely feel to it and its large gardens and quiet location make it popular with couples and young families.
With parts dating back to the 1700s, guests will enjoy the exposed beams, angled walls and plenty of charm! The open plan, kitchen, living, and dining area make for a social space whilst cooking and relaxing of an evening.
The bathroom with the shower-over-bath as well as a separate WC are located on the ground floor, while both bedrooms are to be found upstairs. The low height ceilings on the landing and sloping eves of the bedrooms help create a quaint feeling to the cottage. The main bedroom has a double bed and the second bedroom is primarily a single but a pull-out bed can be arranged to sleep a fourth if required.
The home is accessed via a short, rough...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Optional services:
- Baby high chair: included in the price. Max. quantity: 1.
- Accidental damage cover: 9 GBP per booking.
- Crib: included in the price. Max. quantity: 1.
- Pet: included in the price. Max. quantity: 1.
- - Pets rules:
- Max. 1 pets allowed. Dangerous breed dogs are not allowed.