- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Housed within an exclusive private estate with lush gardens, Villa Aristea has been designed to provide a fabulous island retreat, complete with stunning 180? sea views and a 22m by 5m infinity heated swimming pool including tub plus additional in - water sun loungers area.
The Villa is built of traditional solid brick which is exposed in most exterior and interior areas, giving a rustic and warm feeling to the property.
Plush seating and luxurious furniture give an elegant touch while extensive patios and outdoor lounging/dining areas guarantee the ultimate inside/outside living.
Villa Aristea is set on a prime hilltop location right in the middle of Corfu’s island east coast. Corfu’s magnificent old town with the Venetian fortresses, the English Palace and the picturesque streets and alleys with dozens of restaurants, coffee shops, bars and boutiques, is a 10-15 minute...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Kapodistrias museum, country residence of Greece’s first Governor: 1 km Kontokali: 1 km Gouvia marina yacht club: 1.2 km Kommeno: 4 km Aqualand: 4.5 km Dassia: 5 km Corfu Port: 6.5 km Corfu old town: 7.5 km Corfu international airport: 8 km Corfu Golf Club: 10 km Glyfada beach: 11 km Pelekas beach: 11 km Barbati beach: 12 km Paleokastritsa: 15 km Achilleion/Sissi Palace: 15 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.