Stilish Umbrian villa with view on the hills
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
Villa Morotti is a splendid villa located in Montone, one of the most beautiful villages in Italy, in the Umbrian countryside. Surrounded by a fenced garden with lawn, the property boasts two covered patios: one is equipped with a dining table for 10 people while the other serves as a lounge area with a sofa and seats, ideal for relaxing while sipping a good glass of wine.
Among the outdoor spaces you will find a lovely pool (9.5 x 5 m), open from 1st May to 30th September, and equipped with: sun loungers, parasol, swing, and a jet of water for cervical massage.
Next to the pool you will also find an outdoor unheated hot tub (its use is included in the price).
Moreover, the villa has a large brickwork barbecue, perfect for preparing tasty grills with friends.
Lastly, at guests’ disposal an uncovered private parking (for 6 cars), and a charging point for electric cars.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Pets are allowed on request.
- Included in the price: Utilities (water, gas, electricity); Internet Wifi; house, garden and pool maintenance.
- Excluded from the price: Final cleaning (350.00€); extra cleaning (20.00€ per hour); charging point for electric cars. Tourist tax if required (the amount usually varies, depending on location, from 0,50€ to 4.00€ per person per night for a maximum of seven nights, excluding minors, and will be paid upon arrival).
- Security deposit: Customers are required to pay 500,00€ security deposit upon arrival (cash), which will be returned at the end of the stay upon any damages.