- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Each villa is approximately 110 sq. m. and can accommodates 2 - 9 quests. The villa is decorated with refined taste by respecting one culture of the Cyclades and on the other providing luxury and comfort. Each of our three family villas in Naxos island, Greece, has its own swimming pool, breathtaking view to the Aegean Sea and all the services needed for a perfect holiday!
The 112 sq. meters Villa Eramia is a 3 bedrooms villa carefully crafted for families or big parties. Master bedroom is on the upper floor with 1 double bed (160 cm x 200cm), private bathroom, common space which can accomodate one person and balcony with direct access to private 14 sq. m. pool with stunning sea view. Ground floor features two bedrooms equipped with double bed (160 cm x 200 cm), a small room with 2 single sofa beds and one bathroom.
License or registration number:1112317
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
15 mins drive to Plaka beach 10 mins drive to the main town 5 km far from Naxos town and best beaches of the island
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.