113 N Ohio (Unit 1) in Atlantic City
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
→Beautiful newly remodeled home with fully equipped kitchen.
→ Just 5 min away from the Convention Center!
→ Right around the corner to Atlantic City’s Tanger’s Outlets and just 4 blocks to the Casinos!
→ Parking spot available (for 1 car)
→Dogs are allowed for a one time pet fee ($80). Unfortunately cats are not allowed as we are highly allergic. =(
Please Note: This is the downstairs unit and we have security cameras outside the home covering the backyard, front of house and both sides for your security!
•You will be welcomed into the home with an open concept kitchen + living room area.
•Sofa in living room pulls down into a Full size bed.
•Smart TV: Hulu, Netflix, etc available. You will need to sign on with your credentials.
•Washer + Dryer
•King size bed
•Closet + luggage rack available
• Full bathroom
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - No smoking inside the house -$250 fine if detected.
- - We are not accepting reservations from local residents at this time, we reserve the right to immediately cancel any reservations from local resident
- - No more than the number of guests booked ON PREMISE at any time: $200 fine per person detected
- - Please remove shoes
- - Quiet hours from 10pm to 8am(50 decibels).
- -We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property, and allows us to respond to noise nuisances without disrupting your stay. NoiseAware is privacy compliant and is required on this property
- - Must have valid govt ID, phone number and address on file.
- - We are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables during your stay. We cannot be responsible for any items left behind. There will be a minimum $100 handling fee for returning requested items to you. Shipping and packaging will be charged at cost. Items will be kept for 5-days. After which time they will be donated at management discretion.
- -Unfortunately, we do not allow late checkout to respect our cleaner's schedules. A fine of 50% of the upcoming night's stay will be imposed for a late checkout between 30 minutes and 2 hours past checkout time. Any checkout beyond 2 hours late will be charged at 2x the upcoming night's stay.
- City Regulation
- - Per Atlantic City regulations full names and DOB of all individuals who will be on premise at any time must be provided . Unfortunately you will not receive check in information until this is provided and it must be provided prior to check in day(unless it is a same day booking).