- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
The villa stands in a terrain of about 2500 square meters with oak trees. It offers a magnificent 180 degrees south-west-north view, over Cape Sounion, the island of Makronissos, the port of Kea and the island of Eyvoia. A hill with a small-whitewashed church adds a romantic touch to the landscape. The sunset view is breath-taking.
The villa has a total surface of 150 sq. meters and can accommodate a maximum of 8 adults and 2 children.
The living/dining room is on the ground floor. It leads to spacious verandas and the swimming pool area. It is decorated with modern furniture. It has a fireplace and is equipped with TV, DVD, Wi-Fi internet and a CD player. The kitchen, in the same area, is fully equipped. A small storage room is next to the kitchen and includes a washing machine.
One room, located on the ground floor, can either be used as an office or a bedroom with a double sofa/bed. It has...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Port: 8 km Main town/capital Ioulis: 2 km Nearest shops: Supermarket at 3 km Nearest beach: Poisses, at 8,5 km (organized beach with taverna) - 10 to 15 minutes drive Heliport: 3 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.