- 11 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- 22 Guests
This 11-bedroomed villa totally renovated in 2022, fully air-conditioned, able to sleep up to 22/26 guests, is a superb example of Greek hospitality. The grounds surrounding and the location of the villa offer total privacy to the property, therefore are the perfect retreat for large groups looking for a relaxing holiday under the Cretan sun.
Villa Ura is composed by a main house (9 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, lounge and kitchen) and a guest house (2 en-suite double bedrooms, 1 kitchen with living area and fireplace), rented together for a total of 11 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. Together with the sofabeds, this villa can comfortably accommodate up to 26 guests (21-22 in beds, 3 in sofa beds and we can also add an extra folding bed for the 26th guest if needed).
The villa is set over 3 floors, has beautiful terraces and every room offers panoramic views of sea or mountains.
On the main floor, airy and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Beach 2 km Supermarkets, Pharmacy, Cafe-Bar, Restaurants, Taverns, Tourist shops 5 km El Greco Museum 5.9 km Koules 13.2 km Heraklion Archaeological Museum 13.5 km Municipal Museum of the Battle of Crete and the National Resistance 13.6 km Venetian Walls 13.7 km Historical museum of Crete 13.7 km Municipal Art Galery 13.9 km Nikos Kazantzakis Airport 16.5 km Souda Airport 80.5 km Natural History Museum of Crete 17.6 km The Minoan Palace of Knossos 18.3 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.