- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
Villa Vito is true to the traditional Mykonian architecture with minimal and modern details. It was built in 2014 and was renovated in 2018. The interior design is thoroughly open plan and bright with cozy living and dining room areas and two adjoining fully equipped kitchens, that will make you feel right at home. Designed with outdoor living in mind, the property boasts a number of furnished verandas, an infinity pool that masterfully blends with the bright blue sky and sea, gas BBQ and shaded pergolas for relaxed summer days and nights.
It can comfortably accommodate up to 12 guest at its spacious 6 bedrooms, 4 of which are en-suite.
The villa is surrounded by rocky hills and the rich Mediterranean herbs, embracing the true spirit of the summer life. An elegant infinity pool accompanied by very spacious terraces with comfortable summer furniture, allows guests to enjoy the Greek sun while...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Airport 3,2km 8min/car Mykonos Town 5,5km 12min/car New Port 8km 17min/car Agios Sostis Beach 9,4km 18min/car Panormos Beach (Principote) 8,7km 17min/car Ftelia (Alemagou) 8km 16min/car Lia Beach 8,3km 19min/car Kalafatis Beach/Agia Anna Beach (Spilia) 7,2km 15min/car Kalo Livadi Beach (Solimar) 5,6km 14min/car Elia Beach 6,7km 15min/car Agrari Beach 2,9km 8min/car Super Paradise Beach(Jackie O) 2,9km 9min/car Paradise Beach (Tropikana) 6,4km 15min/car Paraga Beach (Scorpios, Santana) 6,3km 16min/car Agia Anna 6,1km 16min/car Platis Gialos 6,5km 17min/car Psarou (Nammos) 6,1km 16min/car Ornos Beach (Kuzina) 6,6km 15min/car Agios Ioannis (Hippie Fish) 7,9km 18min/car
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.