- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Each villa is individually designed and re-decorated every season. This ensures that when ever you choose to stay in one of the villas, the look may be different from last time – or even from what you see here on our website. But one thing you can be sure of is, that we always do our best to make you feel welcome and at home. That is why interior design matters so much to us.
All of the villas are located near the beaches of Tersanas, Stavros, and Kalathas. The town of Kounoupidiana, an approx. 7 minute drive from the villas, offers grocery shopping and other stores.
The Villas are located 12 km from the center of Chania, which is the second biggest city on the island and the capital of the Chania region. Chania is an ideal destination for those who want to combine sun, beach life and excursions around the island.
The city is known for its old famous Venetian Harbor, which is surrounded...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Chania Airport: 10 km Center of Chania: 12 km 700 m to the nearest beach French Lady: 4 km Almiriki: 4 km Sunset (Maria) at Chorafakia village: 1,7 km Irene´s restaurant at Chorafakia village: 2 km Tersanas Tavern: 1,3 km Mitsos BBQ at Kounoupidiana village: 6 km Petralantonis Fish Tavern at Marathi beach: 9 km Pallas restaurant, roof garden with panoramic view of Chania´s old harbour: 13 km Palazzo al Mare restaurant at Chania old harbor: 13 km Sallis restaurant at Chania old harbor: 13 km Mesogeiako restaurant at Chania center: 12 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.