- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Having escaped the tidal wave of mass tourism Kolymvari has managed to retain its local color and traditional lifestyle. Visitors have the chance to mingle with locals, shop for fresh seasonal produce in small food markets, stroll along the coastal promenade and savor tasty local specialties at family-run taverns. The village’s long beach is a mixture of sand and pebble, with some organized spots offering sun beds, umbrellas and a variety of water sports, and plenty of quiet stretches. The tourist resort of Platanias is less than 10 minutes away by car. For outdoor enthusiasts, there are scenic trails and country roads to explore either on foot or by mountain bike.
Villa Filio delivers all that one would expect from a luxury rental property: privacy and comfort, well-tended, tasteful and functional outdoor areas, stylish interiors, amenities and facilities of a truly high standard, all accompanied by a number of...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Airports: 38 km to Chania International Airport 150 km to Heraklion International Airport Port: 24 km to Souda Port Main town/capital: 23 km to Chania town Other nearest towns or villages: 10 km to Platanias resort Nearest shops: 1.5 km to Kolymvari village center And nearest conveniences (bakery, supermarket, bank ATMs, petrol station, pharmacy, post office, doctor) Nearest beaches: 2 km to nearest beach, 25 km to the fabulous west coast beaches (Falassarna, Gramvousa, Balos) Other points of interest: 50 km to the spectacular south coast beaches (Elafonissi, Paleohora, Sougia), 50 km to Omalos Plateau, starting point for the Samarias Gorge hike
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.