Stylish Apartment with Industrial-Vintage Furniture
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
The Bernini apartment has a distinctive Vintage-Industrial style interior design and is located opposite to the Peggy Guggenheim Collection in the Dorsoduro District.
Sited in the “artistic triangle” between the Zattere waterfront, the Accademia Bridge and the monumental Basilica della Salute, this apartment is ideal for discerning art lovers.
Many connoisseurs of Venice and influential artists have homes in this area as it is picturesque, culturally interesting and quiet. Besides the nearby Peggy Guggenheim Collection, other landmarks in the neighbourhood include the Accademia Gallery, Punta della Dogana, the François Pinault Foundation and other world-famous landmarks.
The Bernini is a very-bright first-floor apartment overlooking a lovely canal. It has been newly restored with high-end materials and furnishings and completely decorated to the exacting taste of the landlord who loves to spend his own holidays in...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - The tourist tax is not included in the price and will be charged upon check-in:
- Tassa Trusitica Venezia:
- 4 EUR per person per night (departure day not included) (adults). 2 EUR per person per night (departure day not included) (children from 10 to 15 years old). Applicable for a maximum of 5 days.
- - Please note that the availability of the following services depends on the season:
- Heating: included in the price. Applicable seasons: from 01-01 to 04-30, from 10-01 to 12-31.
- Air-conditioning: included in the price. Applicable seasons: from 05-15 to 09-15.
- - Optional services:
- Baby high chair: 25 EUR per booking. Max. quantity: 1.
- Cooking Class: 110 EUR per person. Min.: 560 EUR. Max. quantity: 10.
- Butler Service: 150 EUR per day. Min.: 600 EUR.
- Arrival out of schedule: 50 EUR per booking.
- Private Chef: 110 EUR per person. Min.: 330 EUR. Max. quantity: 10.
- Certified disinfection: 250 EUR per booking.
- Extra Cleaning and Laundry Service: 20 EUR per hour. Min.: 40 EUR. Max. quantity: 10.
- Crib: 50 EUR per day. Max. quantity: 1.
- Grocery Shopping Service: 50 EUR per booking.
- Porter Service: 10 EUR per person. Min.: 20 EUR. Max.: 120 EUR.
- Private Guided Tours: 150 EUR per person. Min.: 600 EUR. Max. quantity: 10.
- Private Water Taxi Booking: 120 EUR per booking.
- - Bed linen is changed every 7 days.
- - Towels are changed every 7 days.
- - Pets are not allowed.
- - Groups of young people are not allowed.
- - Tourism Registration Number: M0270423233