Bright and Graceful Top Floor with Terrace in Dorsoduro
The San Trovaso Terrace is a glamorous 2-bedroom top floor with stunning views, found in the most sought-after location of the Dorsoduro District.
Located at the 2nd floor of a Venetian Palazzetto composed of only two units, with access from Campo San Trovaso, this apartment has been renovated by the best artisans in town, using the finest materials and techniques, while respecting the building’s original structure.
Beautifully furnished with designer furniture, it is composed of entrance room, living-dining room with kitchen, two double bedrooms, two bathrooms and terrace. The largest bedroom is truly charming and spacious: it has a king size bed and a luxury en-suite bathroom with beautiful mosaic tiled shower. The second smaller bedroom, also with nice en-suite bathroom, can be prepared either as double or two single beds on request: the two single mattresses can be pushed together to form a comfortable king...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - The tourist tax is not included in the price and will be charged upon check-in:
- Tassa Trusitica Venezia:
- 4 EUR per person per night (departure day not included) (adults). 2 EUR per person per night (departure day not included) (children from 10 to 15 years old). Applicable for a maximum of 5 days.
- - Please note that the availability of the following services depends on the season:
- Air-conditioning: included in the price. Applicable seasons: from 05-15 to 09-15.
- Heating: included in the price. Applicable seasons: from 01-01 to 04-30, from 10-01 to 12-31.
- - Optional services:
- Arrival out of schedule: 50 EUR per booking.
- Private Water Taxi Booking: 120 EUR per booking.
- Crib: 50 EUR per day. Max. quantity: 1.
- Certified disinfection: 250 EUR per booking.
- Baby high chair: 25 EUR per booking. Max. quantity: 1.
- Butler Service: 150 EUR per day. Min.: 600 EUR.
- Grocery Shopping Service: 50 EUR per booking.
- Private Guided Tours: 150 EUR per person. Min.: 600 EUR. Max. quantity: 10.
- Private Chef: 110 EUR per person. Min.: 330 EUR. Max. quantity: 10.
- Cooking Class: 110 EUR per person. Min.: 560 EUR. Max. quantity: 10.
- Porter Service: 10 EUR per person. Min.: 20 EUR. Max.: 120 EUR.
- Extra Cleaning and Laundry Service: 20 EUR per hour. Min.: 40 EUR. Max. quantity: 10.
- - Bed linen is changed every 7 days.
- - Towels are changed every 7 days.
- - Pets are not allowed.
- - Groups of young people are not allowed.
- - Tourism Registration Number: M0270425452