Via Garibaldi Fabulous Apartment with Stunning Altana
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Guests
The Arsenale Terrace apartment features one of the most beautiful panoramic views on San Marco, San Giorgio and the Venetian Lagoon.
Located at the beginning of the authentic and lively Via Garibaldi, only 2 minutes’ walk to the Arsenale Vaporetto stop, this fascinating attic is bright, airy and quiet.
This area of the Castello District is now in high demand between connoisseurs, artists and true Venetians because of its genuineness and antique historical heritage. This is the oldest part of the city, where everything started more than a millennium ago and still today it is preserved almost integrally. The Serenissima Republic built here the Arsenale in the XII Century, which made the city state the most influential maritime power of the world for centuries.
Beside the rich cultural heritage, in this area recently opened a variety of good and inexpensive local bars and restaurants. Lastly, during the Biennale period...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - The tourist tax is not included in the price and will be charged upon check-in:
- Tassa Trusitica Venezia:
- 4 EUR per person per night (departure day not included) (adults). 2 EUR per person per night (departure day not included) (children from 10 to 15 years old). Applicable for a maximum of 5 days.
- - Please note that the availability of the following services depends on the season:
- Air-conditioning: included in the price. Applicable seasons: from 05-15 to 09-15.
- Heating: included in the price. Applicable seasons: from 01-01 to 04-30, from 10-01 to 12-31.
- - Optional services:
- Crib: 50 EUR per day. Max. quantity: 1.
- Arrival out of schedule: 50 EUR per booking.
- Baby high chair: 25 EUR per booking. Max. quantity: 1.
- Private Water Taxi Booking: 120 EUR per booking.
- Porter Service: 10 EUR per person. Min.: 20 EUR. Max.: 120 EUR.
- Private Chef: 110 EUR per person. Min.: 330 EUR. Max. quantity: 10.
- Grocery Shopping Service: 50 EUR per booking.
- Butler Service: 150 EUR per day. Min.: 600 EUR.
- Cooking Class: 110 EUR per person. Min.: 560 EUR. Max. quantity: 10.
- Private Guided Tours: 150 EUR per person. Min.: 600 EUR. Max. quantity: 10.
- Certified disinfection: 250 EUR per booking.
- Extra Cleaning and Laundry Service: 20 EUR per hour. Min.: 40 EUR. Max. quantity: 10.
- - Bed linen is changed every 7 days.
- - Towels are changed every 7 days.
- - Pets are not allowed.
- - Groups of young people are not allowed.
- - Tourism Registration Number: M0270425098