Sophisticated Venetian House with Private Courtyard
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
The Loredan is a sophisticated Venetian house on three levels with a truly charming private courtyard located in a quiet street of the Dorsoduro District.
It is a unique home: spacious, full of natural light, furnished with precious antiques, fabrics and objects belonging to Owner’s family for centuries.
The living room is divided from the private courtyard only by two ancient marble columns and a glass wall, conferring the feeling of a large open-air living room. In the courtyard are found interesting antique iron and stone details, a fireplace and a good size table with sun umbrella, for great out-door breakfasts or candle-light dinners!
From the courtyard you can access also the newly renovated steel kitchen where there is a large fridge with freezer, oven, microwave, kettle, 5 burners gas stove, dishwasher, beside all the basic equipment of a modern kitchen. The ground floor is completed by a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - The tourist tax is not included in the price and will be charged upon check-in:
- Tassa Trusitica Venezia:
- 4 EUR per person per night (departure day not included) (adults). 2 EUR per person per night (departure day not included) (children from 10 to 15 years old). Applicable for a maximum of 5 days.
- - Please note that the availability of the following services depends on the season:
- Air-conditioning: included in the price. Applicable seasons: from 05-15 to 09-15.
- Heating: included in the price. Applicable seasons: from 01-01 to 04-30, from 10-01 to 12-31.
- - Optional services:
- Arrival out of schedule: 50 EUR per booking.
- Crib: 50 EUR per day. Max. quantity: 1.
- Butler Service: 150 EUR per day. Min.: 600 EUR.
- Porter Service: 10 EUR per person. Min.: 20 EUR. Max.: 120 EUR.
- Baby high chair: 25 EUR per booking. Max. quantity: 1.
- Private Water Taxi Booking: 120 EUR per booking.
- Cooking Class: 110 EUR per person. Min.: 560 EUR. Max. quantity: 10.
- Private Guided Tours: 150 EUR per person. Min.: 600 EUR. Max. quantity: 10.
- Grocery Shopping Service: 50 EUR per booking.
- Extra Cleaning and Laundry Service: 20 EUR per hour. Min.: 40 EUR. Max. quantity: 10.
- Private Chef: 110 EUR per person. Min.: 330 EUR. Max. quantity: 10.
- Certified disinfection: 250 EUR per booking.
- - Bed linen is changed every 7 days.
- - Towels are changed every 7 days.
- - Pets are not allowed.
- - Groups of young people are not allowed.
- - Tourism Registration Number: M0270423866