Exceptional Townhouse with Balconies on Charles Street
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Luxurious open plan living and gourmet cooking facilities greet you in this spacious modern family accommodation. Perfectly located on Charles street yet whisper quiet with double glazing windows. 2 balconies, a huge rear courtyard plus secure garage parking off rear laneway which ends at this property. Expansive open plan kitchen / living / dining / family leading out to balconies. Contemporary kitchen with excellent storage, dishwasher, 900mm oven / cooktop and breakfast bar, dining area leading out to main balcony.
Master bedroom complete with built in robes and luxurious en suite plus 2 additional bedrooms that share a gorgeous main bathroom with separate bath, shower and separate toilet. European laundry.
Split system air conditioning to open plan living areas and ceiling fans to each bedroom
Stone benchtops to kitchen and both bathrooms.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Terms and Conditions
- • Check-in from 3:00 PM.
- • Check-out by 10:00 AM. Late check-out fee will apply after this time.
- • Smoking is not allowed. If you are found to have smoked inside the property you will be charged $250 for deodorizing.
- • Damage to balconies or decking caused by smokers will be charged at $250.00.
- • Pets are not permitted. If you bring a pet into the property you will have to pay a $250.00 fee plus any extra cleaning and deodorizing costs.
- • Parties/events are not permitted, any guests who breach this policy will be asked to leave immediately and no refund will be given.
- • Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- • Excessive rubbish removal or extra cleaning required will be charged at $50 an hour.
- • Incorrect use of the yellow recycling bins will mean the cleaners need to remove items incorrectly placed into the bin to comply with regulations, misuse will incur a $100 charge.
- • Damaged or lost linen will be charged at replacement cost. Guests are asked to leave linen in the rooms.
- • Non-registered guests will be charged at $30.00 per person per night.
- • Lock outs will be charged at $200.00; this must be paid before access will be granted to the property.
- • Lost keys will be charged at $200.00 per set.
- • If fire alarms are triggered and fire/emergency services attend the property, the call out charges will be passed on in full to the guest.
- The guest and any additional permitted guests shall refrain from loud noise and shall not disturb, annoy, endanger, or inconvenience neighbours. The guest will not use the Property for any immoral, offensive, or unlawful purposes. Any evidence of illegal activity or drug use will be reported to the police.
- Cancellation Policy /COVID CANCELLATIONS
- (the below cancellation policy does not apply to Homes and Villas by Marriott International)
- Full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking if the check-in date is at least 14 days away. 50% refund for cancellations or date amendments made at least 7 days before check-in. No refunds for cancellations or date amendments made within 7 days of check-in.
- By booking this property you have entered into a Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is a legally binding agreement made and entered into as of the Reservation Date by and between the person(s) or company (the “Guest”) and the owner, manager or agent (“Rental Agent”), pursuant to which the Guest has agreed to rent the residence (the “Property”) as named in the quote, for the duration of the Rental Term for the Total Rental Fee and other good and valuable consideration as described on the quote/invoice. Guest agrees that no more than stated/allowed persons shall be permitted on the Property at any time during the Rental Term, all of whom shall comply with the conditions and restrictions imposed upon Guest under this Agreement. The Property is provided in “as is” condition. Guest acknowledges that use of amenities such as hot tubs, pools, spas, fireplaces, decks, and the like may be potentially dangerous and involve potential risks if improperly used, particularly with regard to children and such use is at the Guest’s own risk. Guest shall use the Property for residential purposes only and always keep the Property in clean and sanitary condition.
- DEFAULT If Guest should fail to comply with the conditions and obligations of this Agreement, Guest shall surrender the Property, remove all Guest’s property and belongings, and leave the Property in good order and free of damage. No refund of any portion of the Total Rental Fee, extra charges or damage deposit shall be made and if any action legal or otherwise is necessary, costs will be claimed from the Guest.
- RISK OF LOSS AND INDEMNIFICATION Guest agrees that all personal property, furnishings, personal affects, and other items brought into the Property by Guest, or their permitted guests and visitors shall be at the sole risk of Guest with regard to any theft, damage, destruction or other loss and Rental Agent shall not be responsible or liable for any reason whatsoever. Guest hereby covenants and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Rental Agent and their agents, owners, successors, employees and contractors from and against any costs, damages, liabilities, claims, legal fees and other actions for any damages, costs, legal fees incurred by Guest, permitted guests, visitors or agents, representatives or successors of Guest due to any claims relating to destruction of property or injury to persons or loss of life sustained by Guest or family and visitors of Guest in or about the Property and Guest expressly agrees to save and hold Rental Agent harmless in all such cases.
- RELEASE Guest hereby waives and releases any claims against Rental Agent, the Property owner, and their successors, assigns, employees or representatives, officially or otherwise, for any injuries or death that may be sustained by Guest on or near or adjacent to the Property, including any common facilities, activities, or amenities. Guest agrees to use any such facilities or amenities entirely at the Guest’s own initiative, risk, and responsibility.
- GENERAL PROVISIONS This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties with regard to the rental of the Property, and any changes, amendments or modifications hereof shall be void unless the same are in writing and signed by both the Guest and the Rental Agent. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Western Australia.
- This agreement is deemed agreed and entered by both parties when guest accept the quote to book the property to which these Terms and Conditions were attached.