Beautiful stone villa with view on Trasimeno’s Lake
A splendid stone villa located in the Umbrian countryside, among vineyards and cypresses, just 5 km from Castiglione del Lago and Lake Trasimeno.
Immersed in a large fenced garden with hedge, lawn and several plants, the villa is located near the border with Tuscany, enjoying a breathtaking view of the surrounding landscape and the lake.
Inside the garden there are some patios provided with tables and chairs, as well as two barbecues, ideal for preparing tasty grills with friends.
The outdoor areas are embellished by a panoramic pool (6 x 12 m, depth from 1.40 to 2.40 m), open from April 1st to September 30th, depending on weather conditions. The pool is equipped with deck chairs, sun loungers, and an external shower. Next to the pool there are two gazebos with some dining tables and seats, perfect for having alfresco lunches/dinners.
At guests’ disposal, also, a private parking...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Small pets are allowed.
- Included in the price: Electricity (up to 200 Kw per week); Internet Wifi; house, garden and pool maintenance.
- Excluded from the price: Final cleaning (360.00€); electricity (if more than 200 Kw per week - 0.46 per Kw); heating according to consumption during winter months (4.35€ per m3); high chair (15.00€). Tourist tax (the amount usually varies, depending on location, from €0,50 to €4.00 per person per night for a maximum of seven nights, excluding minors, and will be paid upon arrival).
- Security deposit: Customers are required to pay 500.00€ security deposit upon arrival (cash), which will be returned at the end of the stay upon any damages.