Red Door Gem
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
The gorgeous Downtown Annapolis home was meticulously remodeled from top-to-bottom in a luxurious fashion. This fully-renovated 1800 historic home is a few blocks from Main Street, the Annapolis Waterfront, a public water pier at the end of the street, and the Naval Academy - perfect for Navy parents, Alumni, weddings, sailors, weekenders, sightseers, Legislators and Work-cationers.
The home features multiple living spaces, inside and out. Walk on the original wood floors throughout the home as you enjoy the formal living room, custom high-tech gourmet kitchen, TV lounge, 5 bedrooms and 3.5 baths. The kitchen has every high-end appliance you could imagine, including a smart TV screen above the stovetop, a multi-functioning microwave/warmer/convection oven, sound system and even a smart Keurig on the refrigerator door. The massive kitchen island doubles as a large breakfast bar. The outdoor space continues with a dining...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.