Architectural Wonder on the Shores of Lake Geneva
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
On the shores of Lake Geneva, the largest lake in Europe, in Thonon, stands a unique creation named Casa 26 designed by a famous European artist. This contemporary artist chose a rectangular shape, thus guiding one’s gaze towards the shore to lose itself on the horizon out over the lake. Built entirely from wood, black steel and concrete, the inspiration for this quite unique construction came from boathouses. The coating and oxidation of the façade catch the light in a blazing glory. This work of art features deliberately chosen contrasts which create a skilful shift in style from the surrounding nature; a beautiful, leafy, landscaped garden, majestic and inviting at the same time
Security Deposit of EUR3000 to be collected upon arrival.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
Laundry Services: Available on request
Dry Cleaning: Available on request
Close to shops and amenities A 5-minute walk to the port 15 km from Évian 45 minutes from Lausanne by boat 45 minutes from Geneva airport 169 km from Lyon airport
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.