Spacious Luxury Property with Coastline Views
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Set in Tenby, just a few steps from Tenby’s North Beach, this is a luxurious and spacious two-bedroom apartment that sleeps six. The Master bedroom has a king size double bed with en-suite, and the second bedroom a double size bunk bed with en-suite.
This home is on the second floor of Windsor House which is a Georgian converted property situated in Tenby with stunning views overlooking the much-photographed Tenby harbour and North Bay. It has undergone a complete renovation this year and benefits from a spacious open-plan lounge and kitchen area with an impressive large double sash window that fills the room with natural light and provides those spectacular views across the bay and harbour. Also provided to add to the comfort of your stay is unlimited fibre optic broadband and Sky Q including Netflix.
Tenby is a beautiful walled town that has 3 sandy beaches with the Castle beach voted the UK’s best family...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Beach front - 50.00 m; fishing - 100.00 m; Restaurants - 20.00 m
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome.