Charming Historic Cottage with Lovely Patio Terrrace
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
This cottage is a Grade II listed charming, beautifully restored historic home in a stunning position right on the beach front in Dale and across the road from the sea.
Fully renovated and modernised in 2021, the traditional features and layout of the historic cottage has been retained, by having its own bathroom, living, dinning and kitchen area. There is one double bedroom and one twin bedrooms throughout.
The cottage kitchen with Belfast sink is perfect for preparing meals which you can enjoy alfresco from the patio terraces at the rear or picnic on the front lawn with views overlooking the sea. Perfect for relaxing or planning your days activities including fishing, sailing, kayaking, paddle boarding or surfing at Dale where there is a popular water sports centre. Plan a trip to Skomer Island or just walk out of the door and explore the coast path, enjoy bird watching on the Gann or wander over to the cafe,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
ATM - 0.00 m; Beach front - 0.00 m; Bus stop - 0.00 m; fishing - 0.00 m; Nature - 0.00 m; Restaurants - 0.00 m; Shops - 0.00 m; surfing - 0.00 m; water sports - 0.00 m
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome.