Large Scenic Accomodation Perfect for Picnics
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
This is a luxurious 17th century barn that has been meticulously renovated and offers high quality holiday accommodation in the beautiful coastal village of Penally, which is situated 1 mile southwest of Tenby.
The accommodation is spacious and characterful. There is an outdoor wood fired pool which is heated with a log burner. Please be aware due to this being wood fired there could potentially be small pieces of floating wood and ash within the pool. The garden area has a large picnic table. Children will love the large wooden play area including 3 swings, rock wall, bridge, and fireman’s pole.
The stone built 17th century barn is full of character and quirkiness which has not been compromised during its extensive renovation. From its foot thick stone walls to its beams and stable doors it is one of a kind. The large open plan kitchen with range cooker and large acacia dining table and chairs is a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome.