Traditional Wooden Chalet with Sauna, Garden and BBQ
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 14 Guests
This beautiful, luxurious, 14-person highlander house is located on the oldest street in Zakopane, in the very center of the city and in an attractive neighborhood of many monuments. The classic wooden architecture of the building and its interior were created by true artists in their profession. The wooden body of the building stands out, even among many traditional Zakopane houses on Kościeliska Street. Beginning with the façade, through hand-made furniture and small, intricate decorations, the highest craftsmanship of highlander-carpenters is delighted. It is the highest quality of construction. Guests have at their disposal a private parking lot on the property for 4 parking spaces. The nearest grocery store is only 60m away. You are only a few steps from the Taverns and Restaurants as the distance is only 150m. There is also a bus stop close to the building, and you can walk to Krupówki in about 10 minutes.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - The tourist tax is not included in the price and will be charged upon check-in:
- Zakopane podatek turystyczny:
- 2 PLN per person per day (departure day included) (adults). 2 PLN per person per day (departure day included) (children from 6 to 12 years old).
- - Please note that the availability of the following services depends on the season:
- Heating: included in the price. Applicable seasons: from 01-01 to 03-31, from 10-01 to 12-31.
- - Optional services:
- Pet: 100 PLN per booking. Max. quantity: 5.
- - Towels are changed every 8 days.
- - Pets rules:
- Max. 5 pets allowed. Dangerous breed dogs are not allowed.