Lovely Cottage in the Heart of Snowdonia National Park
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
Nestled in the heart of the incredible Snowdonia National Park, this sophisticated character cottage is a hidden gem you will want to return to time and time again. This is a luxurious and fantastic retreat from which you can easily explore this diverse and stunning part of North Wales.
Downstairs you will find a welcoming spacious living room, complete with wood burning stove and a package of logs to get you started. Perfect for kicking back and relaxing on the sofas after a long day of adventuring.
There is a TV, DVD player, a variety of books and games, and even a record player - so don’t forget your favourite vinyls!
The generous kitchen and dining area is recently redecorated and classic in style. it is excellently equipped, with a full range oven, slow cooker, dishwasher, microwave, kettle and toaster, plus all the kitchenware you’ll need for your favourite breakfast. With a selection of cookbooks, you...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Optional services:
- Accidental damage cover: 9 GBP per booking.
- Pet: 25 GBP per booking. Max. quantity: 1.
- - Pets rules:
- Max. 1 pets allowed. Dangerous breed dogs are not allowed.