Pleasantly Converted Barn Cottage Surrounded by Fields
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Surrounded by the fields, cycle paths and bridleways of Dorset Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, this home is perfectly located for a scenic rural getaway.
A tastefully converted barn filled with natural light and is wheelchair accessible with wide doors throughout and distributed over one level.
Boasting a delightful, open-plan lay out the modern, well equipped kitchen and dining area flow through to the living area and out into the garden through French doors. This home is perfect for couples and families to relax in during their stay. The barn benefits from underfloor heating and all the amenities required for a comfortable self-catering stay.
The first bedroom comprises of a zip and link super king-size bed, which can be a twin upon advance request for flexible sleeping arrangements, and connects to an en-suite wet room with a shower. The second bedroom with a king-sized bed and also connects...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Optional services:
- Accidental damage cover: 9 GBP per booking.
- - Pets rules:
- Max. 1 pets allowed. Dangerous breed dogs are not allowed.